Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Anyone have any spare hours?


There just aren't enough hours in a day. I get up every morning at 5:45 am, clean my neighbor's house from 6:30 am - 7:45 am, return home to wait for the kids to start arriving at 8:15 am, feed the dogs, change diapers, make the kids breakfast, bottle for Nolan, nap for Nolan, let the dogs out 4 times, change diapers, another bottle for Nolan, check computer, snacks for kids and dogs, let the dogs out, ponytails or braids on 3 little girls, change diapers, lunch, get Luiza ready for school, bottle for Nolan, Luiza picked up for school, Neve down for a nap, movie in for Mia, let the dogs out, nap for Nolan, computer time or knit, wash dishes, snack for Mia, rest time for Mia, let the dogs out, Ella and Luiza home from school, snacks, diaper change, bottle for Nolan, Neve wakes up, snacks, think and forget about dinner, feed dogs, let dogs out, diaper change, wait for kids to get picked up. Oops, somewhere in there, feed birds. Once everyone is gone, dinner is finished, dishes are washed, I knit.





One glitch today, my Eli was sick during the night. I woke up and discovered I had to mop the kitchen and dining room floors BEFORE I started my day. I hate that. Fortunately, Eli's older sister, Sipsie Rose, thinks he is her puppy and she cleans his face daily. While I cleaned up the mess, she cleaned Eli. He slept the entire day. He didn't get up until 6:15 pm. He woked up and had Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup and cottage cheese and went back to bed. Hope this is a one day flu.

I am making progress on my Baby's Textured Blanket. Will have photos tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kim said...

whew! You must be exhausted! Looking forward to seeing those photos soon

Anonymous said...

I'm exhausted just reading about it! *whew*