I love the blog, Wooly Knits N Bits. I was reading it tonight and to my amazement, I was asked to participate in a fun online questionnaire. Here is what I was asked to do:
I've been tagged by Wooly Knits N Bits to answer her 11 questions.
The rules are:
1. Post these rules.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
4. Tag 11 people, if possible and link them to your post.
5. Let them know that you tagged them.
So here goes!
- What is your favorite movie? It is impossible to come up with just one. I love the Bourne Identity series, Serendipity, and Julie & Julia. I started writing my blog after watching Julie & Julia, which I have watched AT LEAST 40 times.
- Bath or shower? Bath.
- What makes you angry? Right now, politicians. I do not understand how people think what they are fighting for is more important than the other person's conviction. We are all passionate about our cause, but we MUST learn to meet the other person in the middle or nothing gets done.
- Where do you feel most at peace? I love camping at the Pinery in Canada.
- What song touches you the most? Shout to the Lord. Cry EVERY time.
- How do you like your eggs? Scrambled with grilled onions, green peppers, and mushrooms.
- Is the size of your stash of yarn/fabric/craft supplies problematic? NOPE! I only buy when I am ready to start the project. Also, when I started knitting/crocheting, I decided to get rid of everything else. Sold or donated all my sewing patterns/fabric/notions. I do still have my sewing machine, but, only for emergencies.
- Do you eat the recommended amount of fruits and veggies every day? Almost. I am a vegetarian.
- What colours do you like to wear? Black with bright colors or Black with white. Fat girl mentality.
- What is the best meal you cook? Depends who you ask. My favorite meal is a thick pasta sauce consisting of sauteed onions, peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, grated carrots, tomato paste, & fresh basil over spaghetti. If you ask my son, he says Swedish Meatballs and noodles. He is 34 years old and only found out last year that my meatballs and gravy are purchased in the frozen section of a local market and not homemade. He was crushed.
- If you could build a house anywhere in the world and bring your loved ones with you...where would it be? I usually tell people I would love to have a home in Tomsk, Siberia. I must say, I love my state of Michigan. I would love to have a home on one of the Great Lakes.
Those were my answers. Here are my questions:
1. What is your favorite knitting/crochet book?
2. Bright or pastel?
3. Where is your favorite place to knit/crochet?
4. Favorite pizza topping?
5. Where is your favorite place to buy yarn?
6. When is your favorite time of day to knit/crochet?
7. What do you use more of, man-made or natural fiber yarn?
8. Favorite vacation spot?
9. Rain or snow?
10. Sweet or savory?
11. Favorite season? Why?
I invite the following bloggers to join in the fun:
And any other bloggers that would love to join in, please do so!