Thursday, May 13, 2010

I GAINED 1.2 POUNDS!!

I am not happy. I ate all the right foods this week. I didn't go over my points. I even made Cabbage Soup. I wrote everything down. I did everything I should and GAINED 1.2 pounds. I really can't get discouraged, I have gotten control of my food choices and my portions.
WAIT.........you know what I didn't do this week? I didn't drink water. I had coffee and lots of Diet Coke. Funny thing, my favorite drink.....water. Oh well, next week I should have a big loss.

FYI......I made the vegan spare ribs and a Twice Baked Potato. It was good. I made a cheese dip. Ate very little, but it was delicious. I made a new coleslaw, YUCK! Had a small piece of chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling. Threw half the slice away.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sucks and yes if you don´t get your water in to cleans your body then there is very little weight loss. You know that is how you loose weight. You pee it away. Also drinking so much caffeine could make your retain water. Anyway, better luck next time.

Ertman-Trowbridge Family said...

Don't feel too badly. Two pounds is within normal fluctuation range. Did you exercise at all? Or did you exercise right before you weighed in? The latter will definitely give you a larger number, and the former could be muscle gain.

Hang in there!